Monday, April 18, 2011

nominations!!

Gabriela
I definately support Gabriela's proposal becausethere are elderly people who are abandoned by their familiesand left to die. I believe family members should help them by giving them money or supporting them in any way possible.

Nestor
Nestor's proposal seemed very fair. It would be right anf fair to treat people with disabilities like any other person.

Randy
I agree that veterans should have equal rightts since they fought for our country once. At least take them in consideratin for some better benefits.

Mariah
I believe women should have the right to protest against any abuse from a man. All cases have to be trialed and investigated.

Paola
Women should be equal to men in every way!! Also women should stand up for their rights as Paola's proposal said.

Armando
I agree completely with Mandy's proposal because nobody should be judged because of your raise and policemen should not have the rights to do so.

Willie
I agree with Francisco that racism should be completely stopped and that an amendment should be passed so that everyone follows this.

Ivania
I dont agree with Ivania's proposal because if theyre in jail its because they commited a crime, usually. They should not diserve to spend a night with their wives if they are guilty.

Bianca
I agree with Bianca and Im sure it will help many students.

Nicolle
Once again I agree with a right refering to disabled peoples benefits. They are human beings and deserve to have everything as equal or more benfited than us.

No comments:

Post a Comment