Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Sicilian American Expirience




  Italian immigrants talk about there lives when they first came to the US.Its surprising how these Italians tell there stories. They all came at young ages, and most of them didn't know the English language. When they came they had to leave everything behind them including the're families, friends, and homes.
  I believe this people sacrificed so much to come to the US, and still when they came they were discriminated, and treated badly. For me, these brave people serve as an inspiration.They worked so hard to achieve a better life, and I really think all they had to sacrifice was for the best.
This has really changed my perspective on immigration. I think people should be more opened minded about this situation, since these people just search for a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment